Ideal for borders, rockeries, garden beds, lining garden beds or pathways and in pots. A low maintenance plant with low water requirements. Remove spent flower heads.
* Please note: Although easy to care for, time should be taken to remove the finished flower heads as sime can self-seed and may become a menace in suburbs adjoining bushland areas. Sensible removal of the unrip seed head will solve the problem.
- Pot Size
- Flower stems to 60-80cm tall
- Semi-evergreen in warm climates and deciduous in cold climates
- Almost black weeping flower, producing stunning colour during summer.
- A very hardy plant which tolerates full sun and coastal conditions. light frost.