A show stopper which has proved very hardy, and is a spectacular plant for borders, rockeries, garden beds, lining garden beds or pathways and in containers.
Low maintenance and water requirements, remove spent flower heads.
* Although easy to care for, time should be taken to remove the finished flower heads as some can self-seed and may become a menace in suburbs adjoining bushland areas. Sensible removal of the unripe seed head will solve the problem.
- Pot Size
- Rounded mauve blue flowers with deep coloured stripes with masses of florets per flower head
- Flowering Time
- Produces spectacular colour during summer
- A very hardy plant which tolerates full sun and coastal conditions.
- Cultural Notes
- Frost hardy, dormant in winter.