This attractive small growing bottlebrush will make a fantastic addition to any garden. 'Brogo Overflow' grows to 1.5m to 1.5m with many branches in a weeping habit.
The foliage is dark green with beautiful red new growth. This sets the backdrop for the awesome crimson red flowers that appear for most of the year beginning in early autumn. It is such an adaptable decorative shrub. It has the ability to withstand dry periods and water logging. Prune after flowering to promote bushiness. Once 'Brogo Overflow' is established it has a low water requirement.
- Pot Size
- Many branches in a weeping habit
- Dark green with red new growth
- Crimson red flowers
- Flowering Time
- Flowers most of the year beginning in early autumn
- Full sun or partial shade
- Cultural Notes
- Will grow well in most soils and climatic conditions.