A unique, slimline, narrow growth habit that needs little pruning to keep its shape. Classic red bottlebrush flowers cover Slim™ throughout spring and autumn. With pruning, Slim™ can be kept as small as 1.5m tall x 60cm wide. Perfect for tight planting areas as a screen, hedge or feature plant. Water as required for 8-13 weeks until established. Plant in a well mulched garden (chunky mulch is recommended). If required use slow release fertiliser in spring. Prune to shape as required and after flowering to encourage new growth.
For more information please visit the Ozbreed website
- Pot Size
- Slimline, narrow growth habit
- Classic red bottlebrush flowers
- Flowering Time
- Flowers throughout spring and autumn
- Full sun to part shade. tolerates frost and drought.
- Cultural Notes
- Suited to most soil types. highly resistant to myrtle rust