Double Gold™ was bred due to its sterility. It is completely sterile so there is no potential to become a weed and spread via seed. Double Gold™ has a spreading ground cover habit with clean growing foliage and attractive yellow double flowers for most of the year. It is able to out compete weeds with a tidy appearance. Great for rockeries and dry areas. A perfect plant for soil stabilisation on embankments, it is very easy to grow and maintain. Double Gold™ can be used in harsh conditions such as roadsides and front verges and is great for mass planting.
For more information please visit the Ozbreed website
- Pot Size
- Spreading ground cover habit
- Clean growing foliage
- Attractive double yellow flowers
- Flowering Time
- Flowers for most of the year.
- Suitable for full sun position
- Cultural Notes
- Frost tolerant and required little water once established. a tough plant in almost any situation.