Aloha Pink Star produces masses of large, hot pink flowers with unique star markings in the centre and a bright yellow throat. An Australian bred variety designed to withstand the harsh Australian climate.
Pink Star will retain a neat compact, shrub like habit, but given the chance is perfect for climbing up lattice or walls, trailing in the garden or cascading from baskets. Will withstand high heat and coastal conditions.
- Pot Size
- Compact shrub, will climb if given the chance
- Bright glossy green leaves
- Large hot pink trumpet shapes, with a white star and yellow throat
- Flowering Time
- Spring through to autumn
- Full sun in free draining soil
- Cultural Notes
- A light trim after flowering will promote new growth and enhance flowering performance